- Length of dance: You will have two minutes for your performance.
- Professional Dance Partner: You will be paired with a professional dance instructor in the area. Due to a limited number of male professionals, female celebrities may be paired with a female professional to perform an entertaining duet.
- Practice: You should anticipate 15-20 hours of rehearsal for this event. You may rehearse anywhere and anytime convenient for you and your partner. Most professionals will have a dance studio that they currently teach at that will allow you time to rehearse.
- Music Selection: Dance Style and Song of your choice.
- Dance Floor: There will be a professional tap dance floor which you will dance on.
- Attire: Coordinate with your professional dancer.
- Rehearsals: There will be a mandatory dress rehearsal from 10:00am – 2:00pm on the day of the competition. You will have a 30-minute time slot to rehearse.
- Voting Buckets: All celebrities will receive a “collection bucket” to sit out before the event and at the event in order to collect “Votes” and raise money for the event.
- Online Voting: There is a PayPal account for online voting where donors can submit votes by credit card. These votes will be totaled with the amount of money in your buckets, as well as the votes on the evening of the event. Each dollar raised is one vote!
- The event will be held at 7pm. Plan to arrive by 5:30pm.
Thank you for your application, and interest in EPEF’s Dancing with the East Pennsboro Stars!
We will reach out to you shortly.